Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day Ninety Six: Dreaming of sleep should make me twice as rested.


If I had more time in every day, would I use it to sleep and be more refreshed or would I just use it to stay up later and create more art and play more with my favorite friends? 

As much as exhaustion drags me through some days and I love blissful slumber, I don't wish for more time to sleep generally. I bemoan the fact that have to sleep at all. Sleeping, though necessary, cuts into my time.  Perhaps I need to multitask and play with friends in bed. But that is another blog entirely, another type of art and supplies, and likely not much sleep involved. Though... it does bring a blush to my cheeks and a smile to my lips.

Perhaps some experimentation is in order.






Tuesday April 6: Sharpie on drawing paper

No comments:

Post a Comment