Monday, April 26, 2010

Day One Hundred Sixteen: I locked my keys in the car.


I have a blooming bruise on my upper left arm. It is a beaut. Whilst breaking into my car earlier today I managed to stuff my arm into a very small and very tight spot. It failed in opening the car, but succeeded amazingly in creating a hot spot all day, swelling and the most lovely shade of blue. It is my temporary tattoo to remind me to be mindful in the moment to moment.

It is not particularly painful, just annoying. It hurts only when I poke it so of course I have to check that out fairly often to make sure it is still an owie. Ooooooh, yeah... I am still alive.

A little physical pain gives me a boost sometimes. It reminds me to wake up.





Monday, April 26: Sharpie on card stock, 4.5"x6"

No comments:

Post a Comment