Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day One Hundred Eighty One: Anyone Got A Knife?

Some days I feel at the end of my rope. I feel that the best thing would be to just cut loose from the rope altogether. What would that mean, really? Change certainly but what? And if I could change it would I have not by now? And what is change? I am still there, no matter what else changes. All external circumstances are just that. External. To what or who I really am. And what is that...


Sigh.


So I dwell somewhere here, corporal in some respects, toying with material, creating art, creating my life. Wondering all the time if I can get better at toying, happier at being, more creative, more expressive, gentler with myself and others. Then again, when will I stop worrying about it and just be.


I am happy, creative, gentle, expressive. Its all good.


Now for art...






Wednesday, June 30: sharpie and pen on paper, 9x12

No comments:

Post a Comment