Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day One Hundred Seventy Four: Mind Meld

 I who can talk an ear off given the right circumstances am finding myself bereft of words. I Can feel myself becoming, and I suppose the words are irrelevant. But that gets a bit tricky when you are writing a fucking blog everyday. 

I know when I started this project, I was pretty sure that at least were I was concerned, art was visual. I still maintain that... but steam is leaving the kettle on that one... I so respect musicians as artists, and writers have shaped my brain since I knew what reading was. 

So, can I be bold enough to allow myself to be a writer as well as a painter. I think I shall. Stay tuned. I will turn bereft of words into a shit storm of words.

 

Wednesday, June 23: Sharpie on paper, 9x12

No comments:

Post a Comment