Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day One Hundred Eighty:The Complete Blank

I sat down to write a short piece for today. And wonder of wonders, the full head aching for the time to spill its contents on to paper has gone completely blank. 


When I am with friends I am full of tales to tell, the sharing of stories around a fire is a traditional rite, and I am great at the oral tradition of that. 


However, without that directed person to regale the tale to, I slink into the corner of my mind and refuse to produce. Right now I am proceeding on the premise that if I type long enough something positively Shakespearean will appear.


Until that happens I will present this to you in hopes that I will feel okay about my responsibilities to myself. 










Tuesday, June 29: 

No comments:

Post a Comment