Friday, November 12, 2010

Day Three Hundred Sixteen: I miss Anonymous

Remember back in the day when you could go somewhere without having facebook check you in and 300 of of your closest know about it. When you could get a coffee, look right and left a duck into a Disney film all alone and no one would ever know. 


Remember when you had nothing to live up to or live down to because there was no one to care unless you make a point of it. 


Well. No one really does. And even if they do, why do I care. And I don't really, but I do miss knowing that no one knows me as I try on new versions of me. 
Laurentia v. 52.11.12.11.43






Friday, November 12: Paint, pencil, sharpie, spit. on paper. 

1 comment:

  1. fan-fucking-tastic!
    anonymity is underrated and your painting is so rad.

    ReplyDelete