Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day Three Hundred Ten: Arrival?

Sometimes I think I am so full in my head of finding peace in my thoughts that the words overrun the silence I seek. It is time to stop pursuing and just be. 
It is hard to give up the learning, but it is time for knowing. 
How many of the ideas I use are someone else's and just another place to cling because it seems right. Knowledge is not wisdom. When can I move from striving to remove judgments to being one with all that is and never having the thoughts occur at all. Of moving with the flow of the source with perfect knowing and love.  
Even these questions and this writing, they are distractions from allowing my mind to quiet and silence the wild monkey thoughts that run rampant in my head. Constant presence is a gift, but training the mind... whew.


On the flip side, in my material world I went to a snowboarding, nay, shredding event tonight with a couple of videos. While I loved the videos, and the badass riders they featured, there is probably no chance in hell that I am going to jump off a tree, a swing set or cliff on a snowboard with the risk of face plant o pavement or a Sonny Bono on the mountain. My back will not bend the way the chicks seemed to do. I would rather ride my bike for 20 miles as fast as I can till I puke than do that. I do think I will look into some yoga classes though.  But that said, I can totally see me in the hip shred outfit, sliding down the runs with sunglasses and a smile on; destined for fun and apres ski.






Saturday, November 6: A day closer to winter photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment