Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day One Hundred Thirty Nine: Left Redux


Giddy with lack of sleep I am ready to stay up all night again. Well, perhaps not. 

Sometimes clarity reveals itself at strange times. Things that were bothering me when awake and full of energy seem unimportant now. And in that state, I can see I was just playing drama in my head for the fun of the emotional ride. But even the best ride becomes boring, predictable and tiresome if it goes on and on.

I have lots to do in the next couple of days. I prefer nothing to do except what I want and what I want is to make art, ride my bike and play with friends. All at the same time!

Where are you...




Wednesday, May 19: pastel, acrylic paint on paper

1 comment:

  1. I'm right here baby! Can hardly wait to learn what is the inspiration behind the last couple days. love you, MH

    ReplyDelete