Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day One Hundred Twenty Four: Taking Flight....

Emotions run high when I am tired. Or low, to no emotion at all. I guess it depends.

Certainly there is little visible emotion on my surface when I am alone. In the company of others, I feel like a beacon of signals, mixed or otherwise. Or is it that in a group, I am bombarded with errant emotions rampant in the room. I am responsible for my reactions at any moment, so, am I responding in a way that is true to my own ideal? 

And then I wake up and start moving again, banishing thoughts for a time to the newness of just now.






Tuesday, May 4: Sharpie and Pen on paper, 9"x12"


I realize how self-indulgent this is, this blog, this daily masturbation of my artist. Sometimes, I am in the mood, sometimes not.

No comments:

Post a Comment