Friday, August 20, 2010

Day Two Hundred Thirty One: Old Friends and New Music

I rode more miles today than I thought I would, I loved my power. I even passed this buff dude. Even as I saw him in my sights I thought it would not end well. And I passed buff dudes ass. The ride was good. And now I am up later in the evening than I really thought I would, considering my goals, my tendency to draw with unsteady hand,  my proclivities...


So the combination of the two occurs in a week of long days. I love the bike, I love the music, I love the friends. I love to sing aloud and enjoy the laughter of the owners of the toes I see on every stool, bench, table around the crowd. Night time and warm friends bring up the pinkies and down the defenses. 


Here is what I heard...






Thursday, August 19: Anti art on paper: sharpie

No comments:

Post a Comment