Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day Two Hundred Twenty Five: Style & Speed

I do love riding in the dark. 
I guess that is not really fair, I love to ride anytime. But, as far as the dark goes, it is a beautiful time to see the city, the stars are especially brilliant tonight. I could ride all night. I am filled with restless energy. 


And I know that all I need do is ask for the energy and it always arrives, to make art, to ride, to think, to talk, to play. I just never got the instruction about how to turn off the energy in good time. So, until it abates, I am here, there and ready to ride a hundred miles. 


Okay, that might be an exaggeration, but surely 30, 40 or so is not out of the question at all. All ready I see that 1000 miles before then is an easy goal. I am barely even challenging myself. 20 mile days are soon to be the norm. 


Ha!


Still, I am nothing if not reasonable. Fall will pass into winter. Biking will be more of a challenge. I will need better tires!




And more sharpies.












Friday, August 13: Sharpie on paper, 9x12

No comments:

Post a Comment