Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day Two Hundred Thirty Seven: Passion Creates Energy

I read recently that God will give you all the energy you need to do everything you want to do, all you have to do is make a goal or plan and start executing it. Even a poor plan being executed will get you where you want to go if you are passionate and keep your goal in mind. 


I am over excited and passionate about a number of things right now. And I do have extra energy. But, in the world of never satisfied Laurentia, I want more energy. I loathe having to sleep when I want to make better the projects I am immersed in. The speaking, the writing, the making of art and the daily cycling. 


My art evolves and moves along. The speaking improves and moves forward. The cycling makes me stronger and we move forward. BUT....


I want to make bigger more intricate inspirational art pieces, I want to ride twice as many miles a day as I do now, I want to amaze, amuse and astound when I speak. 


So far, my passion out lasts my time and abilities. But I persevere, move forward, increase, smile, learn, expect, love, paint, draw, read, write, speak and bike. Soon my body will catch up to my soul.






Wednesday, August 25: Acrylic paint on canvas, 10"x10"

No comments:

Post a Comment