Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day Two Hundred Eighty Nine: The Piper

I expected more. 


I enjoyed the day, but I expected more people. But those in attendance represent such a diverse group. All eager for approval, laughs, accolades. But all looking for connection. My little foursome, my driving companions, all single, all bright, but all like me searching. Very sweet, very genuine, a little bit kooky and truthfully, I would know none of them where it not for TMI. 


On an even brighter side, it was a gorgeous day. I got to walk in a historic neighborhood. The mighty Columbia river was as mighty as ever. I could not have asked for better walk from where I left from. From the conference site to the bike/hike trail was a few blocks. I did not know it was there, I was outside and was drawn that direction. I just walked and there was the river, the path and some sunshine.  I missed my bike.


And finally I am home. Sigh. And the piper nears.






Saturday, October 16: Sharpie on Paper, 9x12

No comments:

Post a Comment