Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day Two Hundred Seventy Six: Major turning point

I love thrift shops. I love Nordstroms too, don't get me wrong, but I love the thrill of a really good find. I have to be in the mood for the hunt, in either place. But today was a rainy day, and I had a feeling that I would find something good. And I did. I wish you could see my red dress. I can totally ride in it. The suit, not so much, but the coat is a dream for my style.


And then I rode. Hills. I can barely move. Sigh. Happy thighs now were crying earlier. I need more hills. Yes, hills will move me to the next level. Happy when cruising down after the climb and happy when eating ice cream later.


Ahhh... good deals, good legs, good treats.






Sunday, October 3: Sharpie on paper, 9x12

1 comment:

  1. you and me both!

    one of my favs is the goodwill bins in PDX- finding something there is always such a thrill!
    how can i modify this...? snip there, stitch here... aaaand another person's trash is my treasure! =)

    ReplyDelete