Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day Two Hundred Ninety Seven: I got to babysit

Babysitting might not sound like something so grand except that no one has ever asked me to babysit since I was a kid and had two younger brothers under my wing at all times. 
I was the adult today with my two great nephews: Dante 11 and Brandon 6 months. It was a good couple hours and we had fun. Thank goodness Dante is so good at this brother baby thing. He changed a diaper, made a bottle and arranged pillows for his little brother. I was just there watching and on stand by in case a fire spontaneously flared... or something. 
I enjoyed it. I really did.
When little kids smile at me, it makes me feel sort of normal.






Sunday, October 24: Sharpie on paper, 9x12

1 comment:

  1. Dante- what a great name! Sounds like he's quite the expert in older brother duties.

    I dig your piece- very periodic table of Laurentia style.

    ReplyDelete