Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day Two Hundred Eighty Three: Pardon me while I stalk you

So, I met the hottest guy last night. By that I mean, when he appeared in the room all the single girls turned to ask "who is that?", while thinking "Mine!". Tall, 6'5" it turns out is my favorite height. I got all confused for a bit as I felt myself become feral, in heat, purring while on the hunt. I wasn't alone and it was hard to cut him from the herd to determine whether in fact there was more to him than wow, you are a big one.
Then I had the thought that this must happen to him everywhere he goes. Whether or not he was arrogant about it, I could not tell either, I suspect it was just what it was for him. I wondered briefly if he could smell it in the air, the ready and moist women. But perhaps he didn't notice, that smell is everywhere he goes.
So, I stepped out. Perhaps he is even shy. After all, he never has to pursue, perhaps being demure serves him better. Perhaps being a chick magnet is a burden if you are not out to just get laid as often as possible. Which I would. 


Perhaps I should just stick to riding my bike and making art.






Sunday, October 10: Sharpie on paper, 11x15

1 comment:

  1. HA- lady, you crack me up!
    sounds like we have similar taste. ;)

    ReplyDelete