Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day Two Hundred Seventy Five: Off The Top Of My Head

I love to spread my day out into different things, new things specifically. However, old memories thrown it are nice too. I got to drive today, two hours each way to Pullman via Moscow. In Moscow I got my bike out and cruised up through campus to the Arts & Letters Building. Vague memories of college and insecurity and sweaty nights with fraternity boys danced through the back of my brain. Once in Pullman, I had a small competition to extemporaneously speak for two minutes on a question presented at that moment. I won with the question: "If you could change the ages or sex or your siblings or be an only child, what would you choose and why." That was a fun time. Then I got to take my bike out in the October sun, blazing like summer was still in its bikini and aching to beat some rays into my black biking dress.  The bike path between the two towns is seven miles of smooth asphalt and charming waysides. After that I got to visit with some girls that think differently than I, have lived on different hopes than I and will continue to manifest different dreams than I.  And we enjoyed each others company until I got to drive two hours home to make this:




Saturday, October 2: Sharpie on paper, 11x15

No comments:

Post a Comment