Friday, October 1, 2010

Day Two Hundred Seventy Four: Its Hip To Be Square

Yeah, apologies to Huey but I am going to bed early tonight so that I can get up early on a Saturday. 
Not only is there bike riding to be done, but speech-ifying as well. Thats right, another competition. Out of town this time. and better this time as I am only in the impromptu section. Get up and get the question and think up a two minute talk, on the spot. 
Just like the Miss America pageant. Except without the gowns and tiaras. 
Not that if I had a tiara, I wouldn't wear it... 


Because I totally would rock a tiara... I am a princess. A bike and art princess. Wait, let me upgrade to Queen. No wait.. Empress. Empress of Bike and Art... Yeah, I do like the sound of that. 

Off with their heads!


Friday, October 1: Sharpie on Paper, 9x12

No comments:

Post a Comment