Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day Two Hundred Seventy Three: Nine Months, I could have had a kid

Today completes nine months of this daily blog. I could be birthing a kid today in that same length of time. Except I would actually have to have sex to get pregnant and that isn't happening. I am unfuckable. 


Perhaps it is my bad attitude. Not towards men in general, I love them. I think it is just the idea of a specific one. I don't couple well apparently. At least I have not met one yet that can stick. I don't even have a clue where to find one, and truth be told, I don't look. I will be as shocked as anyone if one finds me.


Not opposed to the idea, just incredulous. But excited none the less by even the idea of the possibility.


As for the art, I have learned a lot about myself, about the discipline of daily art, the definition of said art and the futility of discussion of visual subjects.


Thursday, September 30: sharpie on paper, 9x12

No comments:

Post a Comment