Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 10: Whew.

I was sparring my imaginary demons about tardy postings.
On the one hand, I like to say that the day is not really over, in spite of clock time, until I have gone to bed with that intention.

Secondly, somewhere in the back of my brain, the old commercial from Earnest and Julio Gallo: We will sell no wine before its time. Same with the art, if it ain't ready, it ain't ready.

Then I wondered exactly how old that commercial is, is there anyone in the world that would remember it. Am I remembering it correctly.

At any rate, I ran over the clock end of the day.(Again)


 


3'8" x 3'4", Acrylic Paint and Sharpie on Paper.

My wish again, really, really, is that you could see this in person, photos can not do it justice here. But it sure is visually stimulating!

No comments:

Post a Comment