Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day Thirty One: Adrenaline is a powerful drug. Fight or flight indeed.

I was going to post this early in the day.

It would have been a completely different and short post. I was tired and a little bit cranky about having to do anything at all that resembled crawling out of bed.

But I did.

And now I am back.

I wish I could tell you what happened in between, but legally I think it best to say that all ended well and I thank God. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you! And I promise to be more present and alert in the future.




January 31: Spray paint, Sharpie on Bogus Sketch. 18"x24"

This concludes month one of this project. I have to say, I thought I would be able to crank out large pieces faster than in fact I am able to. So far.
I can't say that the process has gotten routine. But it does show me that if I had more time, what things I could do. Faster.

I wonder what will happen next.

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step. -Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment