Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day Three, Butcher Red Uni-Ball!


I ran off to see friends last night in their ultra-warm shop. A new wood stove cooks the place to a toasty de-bundled workspace.  That, friends and a cold one and I was happy.
So, after some chatter, a beer, and a toke, I start to wonder what tools could be used as art supplies.
I found a roll of butcher paper on the wall (I don’t like the term butcher, so I will be calling it freezer paper from now on.), and a red Uni-Ball Vision Elite. Wow, what a nice tip on that pen, rolls like a dream. 
So, pen in hand, straight-edge scabbed off the ground and a PBR, I made for your viewing delight the following:-  Day 3: red ink on 27”x18” freezer paper.



And after a disatribe about pens being 'borrowed' all too often, Ian gave me the red, a blue and a black Uni-Ball. Happy day. I say yes to saying "Yes" to visiting Heyn Manor. Thanks for the shrimp sustenance Mitch! oxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment