Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day Twenty Seven: Sigh

I rode a roller coaster of emotions and strange reactions today. Was there some lunar event?

I am still processing. Surely there was something to learn. What judgment has crept into my experience?

I am still distracted, even now, here, with the comforting smell of mint tea, oil paint and sharpie.

 


January 27: Sharpie on paper 4.5"x6"



I am open to whatever there was out there today. I did have a particularly lovely hike near the river today. Short, brisk hike, with lots of geese. The cold purity of the water racing by was palpable in the air. There, near water, outdoors, is always a close feel of the wonderful. And I was gleeful. The other parts of the day gave the thrill of the downhill to my ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment