Monday, January 4, 2010

Day Four, Vacation is Over.

Making a single piece of art a day sounds like a snap... Until vacation ended.

Back at work today, I emphatically saw the wisdom of working ahead on the weekends.  Luckily I have some stock images I have played with before that I can whip out in a day.

(I hope I don't get too repetitious!)

At least, for now, this blog thinks all my ideas are fresh.

So now here I sit, eating dinner, casually thumbing my nose at the clock. Yeah, I got one, hold your horses.

Day Four: 8.5"x11", pen and sharpie on card stock. (Rather, poster stock - that is the back of a flyer.)


So, now off I go to do one of two things, start on tomorrow while continuing with the largers pieces already started for the future. Or, finish my load of carbohydrates and laze my way to bed and pray for the sweet dream that will propel my early morning!

Yawn.


No comments:

Post a Comment