Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day Nine: When Michelle asks you if you want a cinnamon roll, say “Yes!”


Maybe even Hell Yes!
When you can clearly see that the offered food item is the antithesis of everything you should be eating, the only thing to do is take two. My left arm is numb.
The ambrosia in roll form was exquisite, especially all warm and gooey; buttery and sweet.  The bread in the cinnamon roll boiled in butter, sugar and cinnamon in the baking process. I was mesmerized. Then the icing, ouch! It tasted like pure main-line love. Thank you! Thank you!
It could have only been better with bacon. But then what isn’t.
So, Day Nine:


18”x24”, Sharpie on Rough Sketch.
 This took rather longer than I thought it might. No real plan does that sometimes.
I have a bigger one I want to finish by tomorrow. But I also have a big canvas, all primed and ready to go, standing by, waiting, less and less patiently. 
So, to beat midnight. I go.







No comments:

Post a Comment