Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day Fifty Eight: Hormones of Spring.

Awe, the day, the day.

A managed to catch the nicest bike ride you could expect for February here. The route was gorgeous and lakeside. The sun glistened off the water in delightful patterns. I was wearing a green scarf and red gloves. I could see the scarf blow in my shadow and it made me demure with a fleeting thought of Audrey Hepburn. I felt gorgeous and fast.

Later while contemplating costumes the sunset gave me new colors to add the the mix. All the pinks and purples and blues to the near full moon rising huge and close and friendly.

I can hardly compete with the best that nature can offer but I can be grateful to have such visual stimulation in the warmth of an unusually comfortable and bright winter day.


Consequently, I start late, full of good intention, sorely lacking in time. But full of sunshine and spring and wild oats.



February 27: Acrylic Paint, Sharpie, grease pencil on Foam Board. 16"x20"


I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty.  ~John Waters

No comments:

Post a Comment