Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day Forty Four: River Rendezvous



Lusciously relaxed from a gorgeous hike along the Spokane River in the sun, I found myself meeting amazing people the rest of the day.
I learned with the entire crew of the espresso place how to make a really yummy creamsicle drink. Then drank its sweet goodness with happy tongue and adoring faces as they watched to make sure it was done to my satisfaction. It was.
I wandered with my creamsicle into a bikeshop to oogle the new bikes and ended up watching some kick ass bike videos and meeting two really nice guys, Adam and Tim, who love to ride.
And oh my, the art I saw. Harold Balazs is amazing, the energy flowing through his work is so powerful.  And now I want to play with a grease pencil. And where does one find rolls of milk carton paper?
Thank you for the wonderful afternoon. I feel relaxed, refreshed and ready to try something new.

 



February 13: Sharpie on Watercolor paper, 9"x12"


"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss


No comments:

Post a Comment