Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day Fifty Seven: What a tangled web...

When explaining my relationships to a new friend, well... I see some absurdities in my life.

Not that I feel absurdities to be a bad thing... no, I suppose at this point they are part of whom I have selected to experience now. And I am happily surprised to see it, and be able to acknowledge it.

But sometimes things that take me away from art for a while defy verbal definition.

Or perhaps I have not the words now. So, my absurd friday leaves me with this:

 



February 26: Silver Sharpie on Black Construction Paper 

"True friends stab you in the front" ~ Oscar Wilde

"When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it." ~Edgar Watson Howe

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." ~Marcel Proust

No comments:

Post a Comment