Monday, February 22, 2010

Day Fifty Three: And the Beat Goes On


So, okay, I am feeling rushed for time these days. 

When I started this project I was happily making art in a reclusive manner. I had spent several months mostly away from social interaction to the service of art. And good things happened, and I started this blog. 

Now, society is creeping into my realm again. Just a couple friends that lure me with their goodness and good times. And then a movie, or some music. Well, just a couple hours. Let's eat together. Hey, how is the bike running? 

And then soon the day is ending and I am artless. Or nearly so. 

I will not give up either. But I will give you this:



 


February 22:  Graphite and Grease Pencil on 18"x24" rough sketch

"In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out.  It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being.  We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit."  ~Albert Schweitzer

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~ Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment