Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day Forty Two: The Final Straw

I am in full plot mode.

That means every stupid piece of paper and file needs to be organized, sorted, categorized. Laundry cleaned, fixed, tossed or otherwise dealt with. I need a haircut, the living quarters need a good scrub. The studio needs to be cleaned and organized. The car needs to be cleaned, oil changed and the insurance paid.

All the while, I am creating a plan for what, how, who, where next. I love organized me. And me with a plan is tough to slow down.

And since art is near the center of my dream and desire, that continues forward:

 

February 11: Pen and Sharpie on Drawing Paper, 14"x17"

This internet version of the photograph of the art does not quite do it.


"Let there be Peace on Earth and let it begin with me" - Jill Jackson Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment