Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day Thirty Eight: I am feeling the pull of testosterone.

It prompts me to do and say things that might inflame. I am generally pretty stoic in that area. I meet few men that go beyond interesting to talk to into sweaty thoughts. But sometimes... sometimes...

And is it the man that inflames me, or because I am inflamed, he seems so fetching? And so I advance and retreat. Surely facebook is a poor playing field.

Ah, spring and her silly pulses and desires. And my folly at playing along. But I could use the exercise.



February 7: 9"12", Sharpie, pencil on construction paper



"Sex is like art. Most of it is pretty bad, and the good stuff is out of your price range." - Scott Roeben

"Remember, if you smoke after sex you're doing it too fast" - Woody Allen

"Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand." - Unknown


"Sex is more exciting on the screen and between the pages than between the sheets." - Andy Warhol


"Grown men should not be having sex with prostitutes unless they are married to them." - Jerry Falwell





No comments:

Post a Comment