Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day Fifty Five: The World Turns


So, it is getting pretty amazing here is Laurentia land. Activities are afoot that may take me away from making my studio art in a refined and consistent way and plunge me deeply into large artistic projects that may take turns heretofore unimagined. I can hardly wait. I am always open to new experiences and I foresee a doozie coming straight at me in the form of dozens of small  *and not so small* titillating, enervating and creative projects working with a collaborator for many. Yay for me!

Thank you.

So, today you get this:

 


February 24: Sharpie and pen on postcard stock, 4"x6"


"I learned that the richness of life is found in adventure... It develops self-reliance and independence. Life then teems with excitement. There is stagnation only in security." ~William Orville Douglas

"Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning." ~Gloria Steinem

No comments:

Post a Comment