Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day One Hundred Eighty Eight: Nagging



That voice in my head that tells me what needs be done: it's a nag.


I will get to it, just be quiet. You aren't helping and you know how I am about being pushed. I run in the opposite direction, or thwart. If you just let me be, stop talking about what will happen if... it will be done and easily. So enjoy the journey and in the words of every mother from the beginning of time: "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."  Now let me enjoy some silence in my head. Allow some space for peace. When peace comes everything falls into place. I swear. Now just go enjoy the offerings of Pandora, let some paint flow, take deep breaths, and enjoy the now as only the peaceful can. Thanks. You will be fine and there is plenty of time to talk, later.


Let me just play, flow, enjoy, float, dream, smile, create...










Wednesday, July 7: essence of freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment