Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day Two Hundred Nine: Summer Rains

I am feeling the cold draft of my ambivalence blowing around again. I hate it when the wind shifts. Or I love it. I can't decide. But I don't care either. Not only do I have conflicting thoughts, I am insouciant as well.


Then again, everyday, I see instances of my own hypocrisy in action. When I am thoughtless in my reactions to things that I should have approached with more humility, more acceptance.  I need to be more flexible, supple, bendable to whatever the situation requires, looking for only the good. 


But then I say fuck all that and just get away. Cycling off into the sunset and away from whatever might ail me. Into the night and the stars.




Wednesday, July 28: pastel and pen on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment