Monday, July 26, 2010

Day Two Hundred Six: Familiar surroundings make me complacent

The same places day after day bring comfort to many people. Consistency is the key to their peace of mind. I on the other hand find my moods swing in the opposite direction from that. I get more and more uncomfortable when the tick-tock of passing time sounds the same day in and day out. When the time of day can be gleaned from the same activities occurring at that time. 


No, I thrive on variety, change, chance. 


Unknown possibilities abound at all times, it is just harder to see them through the fog of ordered days. Chaos is not exactly what I would choose, but a swirl of it passing by now and then blows the dust off my soul and reveals other paths to consider. 


So, I apologize for my erratic timing and strange choices in activities now and then. My appearance of insanity is sometimes the only thing that keeps me sane.


So, my consistency lies in my bike. It picks my friends and we ride.






Sunday, July 25: The bike chain ring print on my leg is what I want for a tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment