Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day One Hundred Ninety Four: Put Me In My Place

Yeah, where is that really? 


Just don't let me take over. I eschew control over anyone. 


Let me create, in a beautiful space with people to inspire and love me wandering by. Oh, and some of my beautiful boys to play me some music. And my wonderful friends that love to cook, please show me all your secrets. My growing families: come play, let's build a fort and conquer the yard. And especially you my verbose and cock sure friends, I love to hear your thoughts. Yes, I love all of you whose vortex I stumble through. And those who are  undiscovered or unexplored, I adore you too. Let's play, let's love, let's make art, let's smile and laugh and be happy. Right Now.






Tuesday, July 13: Acrylic and pastel chalk and sharpie on paper, 18x24"




Encouragement comes from good places, new places, interesting places, sexy places, reliable places, funny places, challenging places. Thanks guys.




And if you where curious, detail:





No comments:

Post a Comment