Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day Two Hundred Seven: In Your Face

Just when I think I am cruising along, happily distracted:  fate, the universe, god, dumb luck, coincidence or the Law of Attraction... something brings my fear, my emotional Achilles heel, my poignant passions to my face and drops them on me. I can't escape. I think I am over it, I think I forgot and have far too much else to do to even think about... And boom. It happens. Back where I started.


So I get vicious.


At least it feels that way to me. I cast my eyes away. I am distracted. I change the subject. I do a terrible job of being present when I really want to be away. No, I just need to smile and say nothing. That would really be the best of plans. Clear my mind, take a deep breath, and remember to love. Because the bottom line is, I do. 


Next time. Until then I want to go hide under a bridge.






Monday July 26: Face your Fears, Then run away.

No comments:

Post a Comment