Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day Two Hundred Eight: Times They Are A-Changin'

So, someone walked away with my phone for a time. We have the same one. No big deal right, sooner or later the mistake will be found and fixed... right?


Even in my sleep I contemplated my options. I keep wanting a better camera on my phone. Wait, are you hoping it is really lost and not just picked up by accident? No. I am sure he has it. It will be fine. But what if somehow it got damaged or lost along its journey... what is my upgrade possibility. Again? Really. 


It was nearly a disappointment to finally hear from him in the morning with the good news that he did indeed have my phone, sorry. So, I have to wait to find a better camera with a phone attached.


And so it goes. My muse-less state has me grasping at ideas like fireflies... just out of my reach. I still look skyward for help in times like these.








Tuesday, July 27: Hellbent on Stars in Acrylic paint, sharpie, pen and chalk. 18x24

No comments:

Post a Comment