Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day Two Hundred One: Wow, what to fucking say

the normal work day happened. Then came the adventure... unbidden and unexpected. 


I had to deliver some art to a new venue. Seemed to be the usual stuff. except for this: they took all my art and... hung it for me. It felt like a big girl art show.  


I had a friend meet me there, the usual thing, a friend to stand around whilst  I stress out about where stuff goes.


No, this was different, the staff was the best, even though I was what I thought was a stranger awaiting the girl who arranged the show. Instead, I got a great beer out of the deal with the girl saying, "I know you, you're that smiley artist". Yes, yes I am.


While I waited for my friend (perpetually late) and enjoyed the beverage, my art was hung. While I chatted with my friend, several people approached me with the inquiry if I was the artist. Yes.. holy shit, I am.


I asked and now I get... I love me.








Tuesday, July 20: some other stuff happened after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment