Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day One Hundred Ninety Seven: The Bike Hole

Sometimes I get on my bike and the time disappears and I look up to find that the day has changed to the next, the night has considerably brightened, and I am off to find the next adventure. Saturday will bring floating on my raft on the lazy river with the fam. Summer rocks.


Which also reminds me, my pal Summer has her grand opening today. Her boutique is so freaking cute. I need to stop by. And there is a street fair there today as well. Summer rocks.


Hopefully there will be more bike riding today.


On to the event horizon:






Friday, July 16: fuzzy photo


I want to thank all my pals for being my pals. I have many stories to tell and I want to apologize now for making them funnier and totally from my warped vision.
That said, let the games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment