Monday, July 5, 2010

Day One Hundred Eighty Six: The Luxury of Dreams



The other day I was reading posts on Facebook and my friend Bradley posted a recipe for a wonderful life:

"Live by the water. Bike to work. Work with your friends. Do what you love."

I can't think of anything to add. I would be living near the ocean, though truthfully nearly any body of water gives me a thrill, including streams. Biking to the studio would be next, though the best is to live at the studio or have the studio at home... prepared at all times so the biking is to everywhere else.... Making art and music all day would fulfill loves and passions for me. While I can make visual stuff, some friends can do the music part *Play for me boys, what have you got today?*. All my bases covered. 

And as friends wander through and music and art get made, life is but a dream.... merrily, merrily... Let's bike to the beach!






Monday, July 5: Acrylic paint, Sharpie, pen on paper, 18x24

No comments:

Post a Comment