Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day Two Hundred Fifty Eight: Believing is Seeing

Another day that I worked hard to be present and alert to possibilities. And for the morning it worked well. I rode my bike 20 miles. The path and the weather was gorgeous and I felt strong and fast and happy and grateful.


But that is easy, to stay happy and grateful when I am pedaling or making art or doing the things that ignite my soul. 


The real challenge is to remain in that state when I am doing other things that sometimes seem to be a drag on my energy. Like sitting in a cubicle. I am grateful to remember then that my attitude, emotions and demeanor are all of my choosing. Thank God for that. 


So, I choose to believe in happiness and then I see it.






Wednesday, September 15: random Matthew photo

No comments:

Post a Comment