Monday, September 27, 2010

Day Two Hundred Seventy: Wolf calls.

I love my new phone. It is every tool I wanted in one. I almost don't care about the phone capacity. I have a camera, camcorder, voice recorder, notepad, google, music, fm radio, timer, calculator, flashlight, clock, weather updates, mobile hotspot, calendar. And it does Facebook and email and text messaging.


I downloaded a driver and now it functions as an external data drive for moving photos, music and video around. While it is doing that, it charges through the computer. 


I am all geeked out about a tool/toy. I know this is old hat for the early adapters. But I am excited about the videos. I like the quality I have seen so far, for a phone. I need video editing software and off I go. 


See you in the funnies!






Monday, September 27: Tempera paint and Sharpie on paper 11x15

No comments:

Post a Comment