Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day Two Hundred Fifty Seven: Over the Hill

Yeah, I rode over a huge hill this morning. It was gorgeous out and the path called. I had a great morning. The lake route is one of the most beautiful and before it ends it manages to climb and drop. All energized I headed out. And back. I am strong. I am invincible. 


And then work. 


Sitting in a chair all day is a drag. Especially since I think that the change is here. I get hot flashes on the regular and it is exhausting. Plus I want to bite the head off of anyone in my path. I am managing to remember that I do have control over that so I retract my claws with minimal scratches inflicted. But my sleep is affected. While I don't really care what it means to me, all I care is that it is taking my energy. But that might be the office. I feel fine on the bike. And I am always hot on the bike so the hot flashes have little effect. 


Over the hill. In more than one way.










Tuesday, September 14: Sharpie on paper, 9x12

1 comment: