Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day Two Hundred Forty Eight: I Bloom

I have reached the tipping point. In case you were wondering what that means, so do I. While riding today, I had time to ponder and mostly what I pondered is what the animals are out there that leave the poops the size of a hockey helmet on the path. I mean, it was huge. Like a moose or a grizzly. I suppose moose is more likely in all the water. 
It was a great ride, rain, headwind and all. 
And now I may not sleep well as expected, day naps hinder my nighttime slumber.
So I made this, wrote this, and am turning off the lights and giving it a shot. If I can't sleep unaided, I will make use of tools from the nightstand that never fail to the put the relaxed nap into me. 




Sunday, September 5: sharpie on paper, 9x12

No comments:

Post a Comment