Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day Two Hundred Forty Seven: Almost Like A Magical Serendipity.

This was a really magical day. I see it now. Who I am. My bike ride started out a little woozy. Up too late last night with friends, music and my bike. But, as I always say, just a couple miles. blow the dust off. Then once rolling... magic happens, miles roll by, my dreams get to feel the soaring of my heart, salt on the skin makes armor and I get faster and stronger and more seems better.


Yeah, I am a cyclepath, I get that. Just let me ride, make art, write and hang out with my friends. What else could there be.


And yeah, you, friend, I am talking about you. Want to roll and play and make art tomorrow? Let's roll! Mwah!







Saturday, September 4:   sharpie on paper, 9x12

No comments:

Post a Comment