Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day Two Hundred Sixty Five: Whew, Last Day of Triple Digits

Yeah, thats right, I have been at this long enough that after today, there are 99 days left. I think. Its late, I am tired and I also rode 22 miles today before work. And the full sibling reunion is on. Five of my mother's six siblings are in town. A cackle-fest for certain.  And art still needs to get made, miles need to get ridden and Toastmasters is in 5 hours. Good thing I can run for miles on little sleep. 


I love seeing them all. Her side of the family is notoriously long lived. Grandpa lived to be 100. And all seven kids are still alive even though four have outlived their original spouses, two are on spouse number two and one has outlived even number two. Only one is too infirm to travel. Pretty good genes I have. 


I shall make art until my hands can't do it and ride my bike until I face plant








Wednesday, September 22: Sharpie on Paper 9x12

No comments:

Post a Comment