Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day Two Hundred Seventy One: Gracious Gratitude

Here today I am having fun. Not that I did anything particularly different. I woke up late as I please. I lazed in bed for a while before I actually got out of it. Then I rode my bike. It was gorgeous out and while I promised myself 12, I ended up with 22 miles. And happily so. I went to work and washed the salt off and had a fine day with people that I enjoy and love watching on their chosen journeys. 

Nothing particularly unusual at all. Except that I was giddy happy. I realized again how blessed I am. To do all that with a smile. Ride fast and hard and grin in the headwinds. I have work that allows my mind to drift to what it pleases. I am able to play with art in endless varieties of ways every day. And I am healthy, ridiculously so. And I have friends and family that I love. I eat well and play at will. 

Gad, I am having a good time on the path of my dreams. A bike path at that.

Thank you.







Tuesday, September 28: Sharpie and paint on paper, 11x15

No comments:

Post a Comment